Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why a cooking blog?

A very good friend and mentor of mine, Bethany Davis, gave me the idea for a cooking blog. It's a chance for me to share the recipes I try! So...this blog was born. A little about myself...I grew up in Wisconsin and am attending the University of Georgia in Athens. I am pursuing a major in Dietetics, I love school, and I love to cook (hense, this blog). Favorite activities include playing Dance Dance Revolution (that hobby also grew on me as a result of Bethany Davis and her husband Brian), running, cooking (again, why this blog was created), and reading. This blog is where I plan on posting recipes that I have made, I'll always give where I got the recipe in case you want to check out other ones from the same source, and maybe one day I'll even get good enough to make some of my own concoctions. Until then, I'll have to still with ones I find in books and magazines. I'd love suggestions on other things to make, and if you happen to try any of the recipes I put on here, let me know how they turn out and what you think of them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment